Chiropractor in Pittsburgh, PA, North Hills, 15237. North Pittsburgh Chiropractic care for all ages. We provide sports, family, pediatric, pregnancy chiropractic, and more. Chiropractic spinal and back adjustment, vertebral subluxation, wellness. Also back, knee, shoulder, hip and foot pain, arthrostim adjustment, vibracussor, chiropractic sports medicine, colic, motor vehicle accident or injury, safe adjustments, leg length discrepancy, sacroiliac dysfunction, sciatica, piriformis syndrome, headaches, TMJ syndrome, migraines, arthritis, pain management.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Sports Chiropractor, Sports Injury, Drug-Free, Surgery Free, Sports Medicine, Alternative
- Pediatric Chiropractor, Irritability, Torticollis, Colic, Indigestion, Sleepless
- Pregnancy Chiropractor, Prenatal Chiropractic Care, Back & Joint Pain, Sciatica, Sacroiliac Joint
- Back & Neck Pain, Piriformis Syndrome
- Massage, Massage Therapy, Massage in Pittsburgh, Manual Therapy
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Penn State Alumni Association
- Sherman College of Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Chiropractic Fellowship of Pennsylvania
- Pittsburgh, North Hills, Glenshaw, Warrendale, Wexford, Cranberry, Downtown Pittsburgh, Southside, 15237, 15101, 15202, 15222, 15212, 15229
- American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Personal Checks, Debit Cards, MasterCard, VISA, Medical Insurance
|Person||Dr. Steven LeGault, D.C.|
|City||Pittsburgh , PA|
|Address||3380 Babcock Blvd|
|Phone Number||(412) 364-4100|
Dr. Steven LeGault, D.C.
Dr. LeGault was raised in New Castle, Pennsylvania (Laurel High School Alumnus) and graduated from Penn State University with a Bachelors of Science in Biobehavioral Health and minor degree in Health Policy and Administration.
After graduating from Penn State, he traveled abroad to Florence, Italy where he completed an intensive Italian language and art program.
He then graduated with honors from Sherman College of Chiropractic as a Doctor of Chiropractic. Dr. LeGault is board certified (NBCE) and licensed to practice in Pennsylvania.
Products & Services
Pittsburgh Chiropractor providing Chiropractic care in Pittsburgh, PA, North Hills, 15237. Chiropractic care focuses on achieving and maintaining optimal health status. Doctors of Chiropractic implement a variety of non-pharmaceutical and non-surgical methods to restore proper joint alignment, as well as neurological, biomechanical, and homeostatic function.
Treatment options to obtain optimal health status include numerous safe and effective methods including:
• Spinal Adjustments (Chiropractic Manipulative Therapy)
• Extremity Adjustments (Extraspinal Manipulative Therapy)
• Supportive Therapies
Dr. Steven K. LeGault, provides his best, most effective Chiropractic care in North Hills Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. LeGault provides top-rated Chiropractic spinal correction and treatment in the North Hills of Pittsburgh in order to restore and maintain health.
• Family and Sports Chiropractic Treatment
• Pregnancy Chiropractic Treatment
• Pediatric Chiropractic Treatment
• Treatment for: back & neck pain, migraine headache, plantar fasciitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, sciatica, vertebral subluxation, disc herniation, sports injury, colic, pinched nerve, auto & work injuries, scoliosis, muscle spasms, shoulder pain, frozen shoulder, adhesive capsulitis, foot pain, gait abnormalities, limp, sprain/strain, nerve pain, wrist pain, hip pain, indigestion, rib pain, postural distortion, sacroiliac joint dyfunction, fibromyalagia, cervicocranial syndrome, cervicobrachial syndrome, piriformis syndrome, patellofemoral syndrome.
Massage Therapy in Pittsburgh, PA at LeGault Chiropractic is scientific manipulation of the soft tissues of the body for the purpose of normalizing those tissues and consists of manual techniques that include applying fixed or movable pressure, holding, and/or causing movement of or to the body.
Generally, massage is known to affect the circulation of blood and the flow of blood and lymph, reduce muscular tension or flaccidity, affect the nervous system through stimulation or sedation, and enhance tissue healing.
- I would recommend this business
- Great chiropractic adjustments, wonderful and caring doctor.
Dr. Steve is a great chiropractor. He provides his full attention and I highly recommend that you get your spine checked by Dr. Steve. Very positive environment.
|Value for money||Can't put a price on health!|
|Service & support||Very attentive|
|Quality||Best Chiropractor in Pittsburgh!|