Dr. Rozeboom has been in practice since 1973. For 35 of those 39 years, he has been located at the intersection of Delmar and The Inner Belt/Hwy. 170.
Dr. Rozeboom was a Professor at Logan College of Chiropractor for 7 years. He left Logan to go into practice full time and provide services to as many people as he could.
Over these years, Dr. Rozeboom has been an avid student of the works of Dr. Major Bertrand DeJarnette, DC. , D. O. Dr. DeJarnette wrote about 140 books and Dr. Rozeboom has read most of them. His dedication to Dr. DeJarnette work resulted in the opening of the Rose Ertler Memorial DeJarnette Library in 2005. The Library website can be viewed at www.dejarnettelibrary.com. Dr. Rozeboom is still the Librarian of the Rose Ertler Memorial DeJarnette Library, a function of the Sacro Occipital Research Society, Int.
Dr. Rozeboom's dedication to making Dr. DeJarnette works popular to all resulted in the awarding of the Award of "International Chiropractor of the Year" in 2008 by the Sacro Occipital Research Society, Int. This is a once in a lifetime recognitiation which very few chiropractors ever receive.
Dr Rozeboom's study of Dr. DeJarnette's writing has resulted in a deep understanding of what makes the brain and spinal cord of the human body malfunction and how to correct these malfunctions.
He has also got the certification of Chiropractic Craniopath and a Diplomate of the International College of Chiropractic Craniopaths
At the present time, Dr. Rozeboom is practicing a wellness procedure, consisting of three things:
1) Specific, gentle, correction of the bone and ligament damage which is resulting in a deep seated neurological malfunction of the body.
2) Testing for and correcting the toxic conditions of the body which prevent the body from getting better.
3) Testing for and correcting conditions wherein the harmful effects of stress have gotten to the body and are causing it to malfunction.
By using these three methods, results are now being obtained which could not be obtained without the use of all three.
Now practicing under the auspices of the Rozeboom Wellness Center, Dr. Rozeboom keeps on providing the very best wellness care to thousands of people in the St. Luis area and surrounding regions.
Dr. Rozeboom adjusted all four of his grandchildren when they were just hours old. And he continues to see patients form the newborn to people in their nineties.
Call for an appointment.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Long term, dedicated, compassionate health care without drugs or surgery
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Missouri State Chiropractic Association, Sacro Occipital Research Society, Int.
- International Association of Scientologists
- St. Louis City and County and surrounding areas i Missouri and Illinois
- Credit Terms Available, Debit Cards, Financing Available, MasterCard, Money Orders, Personal Checks, Travelers Checks, VISA, Cash
|Person||David L. Rozeboom|
|City||University City, MO|
|Address||8390 Delmar, Suite 1008|
|Phone Number||(314) 997-2308|